Friday, June 24, 2011

I Can See the Light!

Texas has joined South Carolina and Arizona in legalizing incandescent light bulbs -- you know, the non-poisonous bulbs we've all used for years. Of course, it only legalizes bulbs made in the state (thanks, commerce-clause-befucking-SCOTUS!), but it's a start.


She Who Must Be Obeyed™ and I will be moving to Florida in approximately 18 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes, and 48 seconds. Florida is a great place, but the more I think about it, the more I wish I could have convinced her to move to Texas. Ah, well -- perhaps once The Boy™ graduates college.

3 comments:

  1. Hey now! We're nice folks in Florida.

    We're even nice to most y'all damnyankees. Don't hardly shoot any of 'em at all any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McThag, heh. Just remember that Dixie has rubbed of on some of us Damnyankees, and we may return fire. ;-)

    ReplyDelete